We have an excellent permanent opportunity for two Sales Engineers at our office in Riyadh and Jeddah. The Sales Engineers will be working for a stable and secure organization offering opportunity for the appointed Sales Engineers to develop and grow within the business.
• Mechanical Engineer with sales experience
• Knowledge of fluid handling, pumps and wastewater treatment process are an added advantage.
• Must have resident in designated area
• Must have a driving license
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers products in a designated region
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements
• Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
• Assist calculating client quotations
• Negotiating tender and contract terms
• Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
• Offering after-sales support services
• Administering client accounts
• Analysing clients, competitors and market
• Preparing reports for head office
• Meeting sales targets
• Recording and maintaining client contact data
• Co-ordinating sales projects
• Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
• Solving client problems
• Helping in the design of custom-made products
• Providing training and producing support material for the clients when required
• Responsible for the professional correspondence and guidance of all new staff to ensure that outstanding level of customer service is maintained at all times.
• Show excellent command in English, Arabic and professional correspondence at all times.
• Punctual, trustworthy and presentable person.